2022-2023 Elementary School Enrollment Information
* CURRENT STUDENTS WHO COMPLETED THE PREVIOUS SCHOOL YEAR ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENROLLED FOR THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR.
Dewey Elementary NEW Student Enrollment for ALL Elementary grade levels (PreK - 5th) is Tuesday, July 26, 2022. 9:00am-11:00am & 1:00pm-3:00pm
* NEW STUDENTS enrolling will need to bring the following items:
- birth certificate
- current, up-to-date immunization records or a completed and signed exemption form (download located here).
- proof of residence (Example: water/utility bill with name and address on it)
PLEASE NOTE: EXISTING LAW: 70 O.S. 2011, Section 1210.191 A
No minor child shall be admitted to any public, private, or parochial school operating in this state unless and until certification is presented to the appropriate school authorities from a licensed physician, or authorized representative of the State Department of Health, that such child has received or is in the process of receiving immunizations against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, haemophilus influenzae type B (HIB), measles (rubeola), rubella, poliomyelitis, varicella, and hepatitis A or is likely to be immune as a result of the disease.
For questions, please call the Elementary School Office at 918-534-3800 x4000
* 2022-2023 Elementary Back to School Night is scheduled for Tuesday, August 9, 2022 5:00PM-6:30PM