Child Nutrition News and Information

FREE Student Meals for the 2021-2022 school year!

USDA extended a waiver for all students to eat FREE through the 2021-2022 school year!

  • Each child is eligible to receive one (1) FREE breakfast and one (1) FREE lunch per day.
  • Second meals and a la carte items will be charged as usual.

While meals are FREE to all students this year, we do encourage you to complete a free/reduced-priced meal benefits application. We would need an application on file for you to be considered for any potential P-EBT benefits in 2022. Many of our school funding sources are also heavily impacted by the number of qualified applicants even if you never take advantage of the program..

Paper applications can be requested from any of our school offices on campus. You can complete an online application through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, or a PDF version of the application can be downloaded from our website.

Contact Information

Amy Piper, Dewey Child Nutrition Director
(918) 534-2241 Ext. 1008
Jackie Dixon, Taher, Inc. Food Svc. Director
(918) 534-2241 Ext. 1009

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)        fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        email:

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.